- Scour Daddy is stronger, thicker and more absorbent than ordinary scouring pads
- Under its ArmorTec mesh you’ll find the same FlexTexture foam that made Scrub Daddy
- His ArmorTec® mesh is heat-treated to release food particles and durable enough to handle your worst burnt casserole.
- Multiple colors make it easier to colour code your cleaning
- Featuring a loop to hang from to dry quicker
- Scratch free on over 20 surfaces*
- *Independent lab tests show FlexTexture is safe on the following surfaces: Acrylic, Aluminum, Car Exterior paint, Seasoned Cast Iron, Ceramic, Chrome, Copper, Crystal, Enamel, Fiberglass, Glass, Granite, Leather, Limestone, Marble, Non-stick Coatings, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brass, Porcelain, Soapstone, Stainless Steel, Travertine, Vinyl, Wood, Quartz. If you have any concerns test in a small and inconspicuous area first.
- For more information visit scrubdaddy.uk
The one of a kind sponge has unique properties allowing it to change texture. As used by Mrs Hinch, Lynsey Queen of Clean and as seen on TV.
- FlexTexture® changes texture based on your water temperature. Firm in cold water for tough scrubbing, soft in warm water for light cleaning.
- He rinses free of debris, resists odours, and cleans well with water alone.
- Scratch free on over a dozen surfaces from non-stick to stainless steel and even car exterior paint.
- His eyes hold onto your fingers and mouth cleans both sides of utensils.
- Sanitise on the top rack of your dishwasher or in the microwave.
Click here to read the review of Scrub Daddy by Lynsey, Queen of Clean from the popular Channel 4 show Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners. She is a big fan of how well he cleans on a massive range of surfaces!
Perfect for cleaning well with water alone, the properties of FlexTexture® mean that harsh chemicals aren’t needed to cut through burnt or dried on debris. Unlike common kitchen sponges, Scrub Daddy doesn’t encourage bacterial growth as he dries so quickly!