An update on our current status in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our Current Status
The Safety of Our Staff
The safety of our staff is something we take very seriously, whilst we’ve always encouraged good hygeine practises in the workplace, we are now enforcing this, providing the facilities and materials required to keep our staff safe.
- All staff sanitise their hands upon travelling from one area of our warehouse/office to another.
- All work surfaces are sanitised on a set schedule, with a member of staff overseeing that this cleaning takes place.
- All door handles/surfaces are regularly sanitised.
- All staff are carrying out all processes relating to their packing individually.
- Break timing are staggered and additional space has been set aside to ensure all staff have adequate space to effectively distance themselves.
- Face masks, gloves and hand sanitiser are readily available around our entire site.
Whilst an exceptional amount of extra demand has been placed upon our delivery partners: Royal Mail, DHL, UKMail and DPD, the efforts they are making to ensure everyone gets their orders in a timely manner is commendable.
There may be some slight delays to some deliveries, and we ask that you take the current situation into account when ordering and when chasing an outstanding order.
As always, if the delivery of your order is time-sensitive, please choose express delivery at checkout.